Here is an idea of the functionality that can be added to your store. Please note that depending on your plan, you may not have access to all of these.
If you require any additional options. please log a ticket and we'll source a solution for you.
Facebook for WooCommerce: This plugin helps to connect your Facebook Page to your Oxxle store so that you can sell directly from Facebook whilst managing your products and inventory from one place. Everytime you make a change on your Oxxle store, the changes will automatically pull through to your Facebook Shop so data is projected in real time and stock is managed in real time. The plugin also connects your tracking code so you can easily track visitors and sales coming through Facebook. You can also run your Facebook ad campaigns directly from your Oxxle dashboard so really everything is kept in one place.
- Google Ads: This plugin helps to connect your Google Ad account to your Oxxle store so that you can sell directly from Google Shop whilst managing your products and inventory from one place. Everytime you make a change on your Oxxle store, the changes will automatically pull through to your Google Shop so data is projected in real time and stock is managed in real time. The plugin also connects your tracking code so you can easily track visitors and sales coming through Google. You can also run your Google ad campaigns directly from your Oxxle dashboard so really everything is kept in one place.\
- Mailchimp: This plugin helps you keep your customer data in one place so that you can easily trigger emails to clients when running specials, sending newsletters or simply getting clients back to your store if they have abandoned their carts. This can help you gain repeat buyers and close more sales as well as build yourself a nice database of customers for email marketing.
- Instagram Feed: If you want your Instagram posts to display on your website, you can use this plugin to insert the post feed. This is a nice way of sharing your latest news or simply giving customers a gallery view of your latest offers / products.
- Covid19 Banner: This plugin makes it easy for South African WordPress sites to add the Covid-19 banner as required by the South African government.
- Gift Cards: There’s a reason why the most successful online stores are offering digital gift cards: E-gift cards increase customer loyalty, drive more revenue, and introduce new customers to your store. Customers love them, too: Giving and receiving digital gift cards is convenient, and paying with them is fast and secure.
- Cart Abandonment Recovery: Recover your lost revenue. Capture email address of users on the checkout page and send follow up emails if they don't complete the purchase.
- Hubspot: HubSpot’s official WordPress plugin allows you to add forms, popups, and live chat to your website and integrate with the best WordPress CRM.
- Dynamic Pricing: Configure bulk discounts for each product in your store by creating a table of quantities and discount amounts. Choose from fixed price adjustments, percentage adjustments or set a fixed price for the product. Optionally choose roles the pricing rule should be applied for.
- Bulk Product Edit: This plugin will allow you to edit products in bulk. Simply choose the filters and edit them in one view. The plugin works for Simple, Variable & External Products.
- Variation Swatches: This plugin allows you to setup beautiful color, image and buttons variation swatches For WooCommerce Product Attributes meaning if you're displaying Green, Blue and Red Pants, it will change the image to the red image when the red variation is choosen and then change to blue when the variation is changed to blue.
- Buy one get one free: The Buy One Get One Free plugin allows to create offers of the type: if the customer adds to cart a specific quantity of a product, then give away one or more items of the same or another product.
- Product Adds Ons: From adding a personal engraving, to upgrading to premium fabric, customizing products can keep your customers coming back. With Product Add-Ons, you can offer special options to your customers in a snap. Product Add-Ons allow your customers to personalize products while they’re shopping on your online store. No more follow-up email requests—customers get what they want, before they’re done checking out.
- Warranty Requests: Manage the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process, add warranty terms to your products, and allow your customers to request and manage returns and exchanges directly from their user account.
- Subscriptions: With our Subscriptions plugin, you can create and manage products with recurring payments, allowing you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product-of-the-month clubs, weekly service subscriptions or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or set expiration periods.
- Bookings: Let your customers book reservations, appointments or rentals on their own – no phone calls required. Save yourself time and fill up your calendar by letting your site do the work for you.
- Product Enquiry Form: The product enquiry form module extends WooCommerce by adding an extra tab to each of your product details pages. The tab displays a reCAPTCHA protected form which visitors can use to enquire about any specific product. The store manager receives the emails and can then respond to the user directly. The product enquiry form is a great extension for stores selling complex, unique or expensive products which a customer may wish to know more information about before checkout.
- Pre-Orders: Set up pre-orders in your WooCommerce store, so customers can order products before they’re available. You can automatically or manually release and fill orders when you’re ready and let the extension handle the rest!
- Aramex Shipping: With the Aramex WooCommerce App, you are directly integrated with Aramex’s back-end systems including their pickup system, delivery network, and their rate calculator. In a few easy steps, you can power up your site to start receiving orders throughout the world. Available on all plans
- Shipment Tracking: This plugin allows you to add a tracking code for any items shipped. It works with any courier service. Provide customers with an easy way to track their shipment with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking. After adding details to an order, the tracking information will appear in emails, the order tracking page, and the order view page in their account section. For the best effect, add tracking info just before ‘completing’ an order.
- Table Rate Shipping: Define multiple shipping rates based on location, price, weight, or item count. Wildcards may be used to match multiple regions too. Add multiple tables of rates per shipping zone. Several types of table rate calculation: Per order, Calculated per item, Calculated per line, Calculated per class. Add rules based on Weight, Number of items, Number of items by class and Price. Add costs per row, per item cost, a percentage and per weight unit.
- Woocommerce Email Designer: This plugin lets you easily customize the default transactional WooCommerce email templates. Edit the design using the native WordPress customizer for instant visual edits. Customize the text (including body text) or each email template in WooCommerce without editing code.
- Custom Order Fields: The WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields extension provides a simple way to add additional order fields to the admin backend of your store — you can add checklists, dates, text fields, dropdowns, and other field types to any order in your WooCommerce admin. You can optionally determine whether you want customers to be able to view these fields or not as well to improve customer relations.
- PDF Invoices: WooCommerce PDF Invoices automates the invoicing process by generating and sending it to your customers. This WooCommerce plugin generates PDF invoices and PDF packing slips, attaches it to WooCommerce email types of your choice and sends invoices to your customers’ Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or Egnyte. Choose between multiple clean and customizable templates.
- WAPPoint Paygate: This plugin allows you to accept credit and debit cards. Simply apply for an online merchant with WAPPoint and start accepting card payments in 24-72 hours.
- Zapper: The Zapper Payments addon is a clean and easy to configure payment gateway, which allows you, as a Zapper merchant, to accept payments on your WooCommerce website via a payment option on the Checkout page.
- Payfast Gateway: The PayFast extension for WooCommerce enables you to accept payments including Subscriptions, Deposits, and Pre-Orders.
- Cost of Goods: This plugin allows you to add a cost to each product so that it automatically calculates your store's profit per sale. Quickly and easily get the information you need to make marketing and sales decisions to optimize your store’s revenue.
- Google Analytics: View all of your Google traffic analytics from your Oxxle store dashboard helping you manage your business from one platform.